Thursday, September 23, 2010

Week 3 HS Preview

Week 4 of the high school football season has arrived. Northern Bedford heads to Williamsburg this Friday to take on the 0-3 Blue Pirates. The game shouldn't be close and I look for NB to beat them by at least 30 points. The Blue Pirates haven't exactly challenged us in the last couple of years as far as I can remember. I'm growing more and more excited about Bedford County's traditional rivalry, the Backyard Brawl. Tussey has proven they may present a challenge for us, but it's nothing we can't handle. Everett travels to Tussey tomorrow and if I can't hitch a ride to Williamsburg, I might go down to Saxton just to see how good they really are. We still have another game yet to prepare for them, though. Claysburg is Oct.1, Homecoming. Last year Tussey stole one from us at home. I think we'll get 'em thinking twice about us the next two weeks, then once we march down there to their house and beat them like in 2008, we're back on top of the always great local rivalry. Go Panthers!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment