Thursday, October 7, 2010

College Football Picks For Week 6

I can't believe just how fast the season is flying by. Seems like just a couple weeks ago we were intensely studying the Preseason top 25 and hyping highly anticipated games...but now it's October and we're in the heart of football season. Here are some of my Week 6 picks:

UConn at Rutgers: UConn, but not by much I'm afraid. (Sorry, I'm biased :P)

Pitt at Notre Dame: Toss up, but I give ND the edge. Beating FIU doesn't really count for much.

Illinois at Penn State: PSU. Still too good for Illinois.

Michigan State at Michigan: If Denard Robinson plays well early, Michigan no doubt...not so well, watch out Michigan!

Oregon State at Arizona: Arizona in a close one.

LSU at Florida: Hmmm...I'll say Florida. Very close call.

Florida State at Miami: Florida State in an upset win. Jacory Harris is too inconsistent at times.

USC at Stanford: USC. Stanford may still have the aftermath of Oregon fresh in their minds, but they do have a chance.

P.S.

I love making picks. They're not everyone's favorite, but I just love them. I guess I'll just have to wait until Saturday to see how well I did :)




No comments:

Post a Comment